Thursday, June 10, 2010

She's Getting So Big

I seriously think Tia grew over night.  We have our morning play-time where I get some quality time just talking, laughing, smiling, and loving on Tia.  This morning, she seemed taller all of a sudden. It was the strangest feeling, but a good one, of course.  Then, when I took her to daycare, I was carrying her car seat in and it seemed so much heavier than yesterday.  I know babies can go through growth spurts, but wow - I didn't know I could actually tell a difference in just 12 hours.  She has always been in the higher percentiles for height and has been wearing 6 month clothes since she was 4 months.  Next week, she'll officially be 6 months and I am already digging into the 9 month clothes.  It is just crazy!  But thankfully we have soooo many clothes that it won't be a problem.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it!! Gabriel is one big boy : ) We had his 6 month check-up today and he is 19 lbs. 1 oz. and 27 inches. It is crazy how fast they grow...and I think they grow faster when they are baby #2. He is still not a fan of rolling over, but is sitting like a champ and looked like a big boy today sitting and sorting through his toy box!

    ReplyDelete