Friday, January 13, 2012

So Sweet!



I am normally not surprised by many things because I have a sense of when things are going on around me and I can figure things out. However, my coworkers really surprised me in the sweet sense. I had my ultrasound the other day and then I met all of the girls for our monthly Corporate staff luncheon. We were celebrating 2 birthdays and we of course said happy birthday to them. But then, out of the blue, they gave me a gift basket and card. I was shocked. It was a basket with a bottle of tequila and a gift certificate for $200 towards a hotel stay. This is perfect because Chris and I were planning a baby moon anyways for March. I had been checking into the Hidden Lake Winery's cabins so we could plan a night away from the girls. So this is even better. I was surprised and excited! The card was filled with sweet sayings from all of my great co-workers who are my friends. Then back at the office, they had a cake for me. Again, just so sweet. Thanks so much Yolanda, Lisa, Donna, Stephanie, Christy, Esther, Effie, Katie, Caryn, Karry, Jenny, Annie, and Allie, you girls are the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment