Monday, January 9, 2012

My Sister Sam


I love this picture because it reminds me of when Sam was Tia's age. I was 17 and I watched Sam for a summer while my mom took care of funeral arrangements for my grandma in Thailand and Sam's grandma here, etc. Ironically, both of Sam's blood grandma's died within 24 hours of each other. Sam was about 2 and I was taking her around here and there and boy was she a ham. I carried her around and showed her off. Now that I have a daughter of my own who is 2 and with Sam staying with us for a week or so while home for Christmas break from college, Sam gets to spoil Tia the way I spoiled her. Sam has a bear that Tia just loves as you can see in the picture. Tia will give Sam her prized Bebe bear and take Sam's bear in its place. Some times Tia won't trade back. It is pretty cute that Tia won't leave Sam empty handed. She says 'Share' and it is adorable. Sam always said she wanted me to have a daughter so she could spoil her the way I did with her and now she has that.

No comments:

Post a Comment