Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DaDaDaDaDa

I already knew that Tia loves her Daddy and now even more so. For the past month, all she has been chanting is DaDa DaDa. It is the cutest thing ever.  Chris even got it on audio and I am eagerly trying to convert it so I can post it here. She even says 'Hi Dada' on it, unintentionally of course. 

She's been great and so much fun. She is sitting up and playing away. Her cheeks have gotten bigger and she is sleeping great unswaddled in her crib all by herself.  Daycare says she is the happiest baby and it just seems like she is coming in to her own.  She's a little person and definitely has a personality too. Some times I see her act like me and sometimes like Chris. It is just an amazing thing when you see yourself in your child, isn't it. Crazy how it works and how a child can be blended with traits from two different people. 

We just love her so much and I can't wait to watch her grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment