Friday, July 2, 2010

Tia's Elbows

So we were at my grandma's last weekend and a few times my aunts would say 'wow, look how far back her elbows extend...that is crazy. Then I showed them how I have double jointed elbows and how they extend pretty far back. When Tia would do it, I would do the same and they said 'yep, she has your elbows for sure'. It is just amazing when you see something on or in your child that takes after you. It hurts Chris to see my elbows in action because I can turn them in a weird way and almost hyper-extend them. I was showing him Tia's elbows in action and he said to stop because it hurt him to see it, then I did it myself and he doubled over in pain. It just cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Ang I have double jointed elbows too....that is funny! Everyone gives me so much trouble about it. People are like "oh my gosh that isn't right how gross" ha ha ha! Well we can't help it and it is definately a gift. :)

    ReplyDelete