Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thirty-One

As most of you know, I sell Thirty-One in my spare time.  It really has become second nature and just sort of part of my off time, sort of just a hobby.  What I love about Thirty-One are the products.  Tia is all pimped out with Thirty-One products from her diaper bag to her overnight bags to just bags to carry her stuff around.  It really has made my life as a mom that much easier. PLUS, the money is pretty good. When I started, I had no intention of selling. I just wanted to the stuff. I signed up as a consultant because it was only $99 and you got about $300 worth of stuff, so I figured why not go that route. But soon after, I found out that really no one had ever heard of it and most who saw it, just loved it. I asked a few friends to host some parties so I would get these incentive kits, but after that I was just going to be done with it.  Then people I didn't know wanted to have parties so I figured, if I can make an extra $100 or $200 a month doing this, why not. It was a great outlet and it was Angie time.  A year has passed since I started and Thirty-One has organically blossomed into what it is for me today. My paycheck this month was $1800, I have several girls on my team and I'm a Director.  I told myself I'd ride it out as long as it took me for some extra 'crib' money and so it continues to just go.  I really only have 2 to 3 parties a month and I have the presentation down pat. I really don't spend too much extra time on it and it just seems to continue on.  In fact, Thirty-One has a waiting list for the past 4 months so new consultants can't sign up just yet.  They let girls get on a waiting list and in order of their date, they can sign up starting today. I have 5 girls on my wait list. I love that they've improved so much at the home office because my orders lately have been perfect and quick to receive.  So Thirty-One as  a hobby has been nice and I've met so many wonderful girls out of it as well. In fact, I found our church because of a girl I met through Thirty-One.  Of course, I love my real job, so Thirty-One is really only a hobby/part-time thing for me, but I don't mind the extra cashola for a few hours a month of work :)  I am receiving a $2000 gift card to best buy in a few weeks and Chris and I are both excited about that...Yay! So Tia can benefit from all the cute Thirty-One stuff just as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment