Sunday, August 26, 2012

Big Sis

Tia is super protective of her little sister Lexi. At church this week, the Music Director picked up Lexi and was holding her. Tia yells at her 'put my sister down, now' while pointing to the car seat. Everyone had a good laugh and it just goes to show how she is very protective of Lexi. At daycare, Tia is the same way. I saw her push a another kid down who was touching Lexi's head. She yells at me, if I ever leave Lexi at home to stay with Chris. She is constantly kissing on Lexi and loving on her. She makes her laugh and Lexi's eyes light up every time she sees Tia. I really hope they are close throughout their lives and Tia will always have Lexi's back, and vice versa. Tia is definitely a lover and I hope after all the hair pulling/pinching younger years - they'll be close once they hit Jr High and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment